cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not clear what are ACI_L2CAP_PROC_TIMEOUT_EVENT Data possible values

DS.4
Senior II

Can you tell me what the Data field holds in ACI_L2CAP_PROC_TIMEOUT_EVENT?

Photo out of AN5270:

DS4_0-1709416062747.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @DS.4 

Infact, with current STM32WB BLE stack, the Data field of "ACI_L2CAP_PROC_TIMEOUT_EVENT" is not used (Data_Length is always set to 0). This Data parameter has been defined to reserve room in the event message to give additional information regarding the timeout, but eventually it has never been used. To ask for potential change or update on the AN5270, I've submitted an internal ticket to the concerned team for more details (Internal ticket number 179366).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @DS.4 

Infact, with current STM32WB BLE stack, the Data field of "ACI_L2CAP_PROC_TIMEOUT_EVENT" is not used (Data_Length is always set to 0). This Data parameter has been defined to reserve room in the event message to give additional information regarding the timeout, but eventually it has never been used. To ask for potential change or update on the AN5270, I've submitted an internal ticket to the concerned team for more details (Internal ticket number 179366).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.