cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for gateway compatible with B-L072Z.

Yuvi
Senior

Hello community,

Currently, I have Lorawan gateway: p-nucleo-LRWAN1 and Lorawan node: B-L072Z LRWAN1.

I'm looking forward to suggestions from you, which company gateway and node will be better than this current gateway and node. with current devices, I'm facing data rate as well as long-distance communication. In the current node when I fill a 242-byte buffer and try to transmit data it only transmits data at SF7 and SF8 and not at SF9,10,11,12. At this SF I'm getting empty packets. And at distance of 50 meters only from gateway SF turns from 7 to 12.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Yuvi 

I suggest you to try our STM32WL series as end node and the multitech gatway for example as a gateway.

PS: p-nucleo-LRWAN1 is an obsolete product.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Yuvi 

I suggest you to try our STM32WL series as end node and the multitech gatway for example as a gateway.

PS: p-nucleo-LRWAN1 is an obsolete product.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

The whole point of standards - like LoRaWAN  - is that any compliant gateway will work.

There is nothing about the B-L072Z LRWAN1 which requires anything special or unusual for a gateway.

Thank you @STTwo-32  for your response.

Yuvi
Senior

Thank you @Andrew Neil for your response.

Can you suggest to me any gateway and node better than what I'm using right now?

As I'm not getting the desired output. Can you suggest any 1 node and gateway of all, as of your knowledge?

Hello @STTwo-32 

Can you suggest to me any gateway and node better than what I'm using right now?

As I'm not getting the desired output. Can you suggest any 1 node and gateway of all, as of your knowledge?

Thank you.

You can use for example the Nucleo-STM32WL55JCx as end node and any gateway (I've already suggested you one).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Thank you @STTwo-32 

When it comes to gateway Multitech gateway have little range of gateways. Ex: MultiTech conduit300 series,  MultiTech conduit AP 300 series, MultiTech conduit IP67 200 series, MultiTech conduit IP67 Base station, MultiTech conduit, MultiTech conduit AP. 

I'll describe my application: I want a maximum range of 1Km, with a maximum data rate as much as possible, as I mention earlier node has a buffer size of 242 bytes, and as I fill that buffer and send the data it only transmits at SF7 and SF8 and for rest of SF it transmits empty frames even at 50 meters.

So I'm looking for any specific gateway suggestion, 1 or more than 1.

For that, I suggest you contact the gateway Supplier for better clarifications.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Ok and Thank you