cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Configuring and Displaying Custom BLE Services on NUCLEO-WBA52CG Board

AmerRiha
Visitor

Rephrased Question:

I am working on a graduation project that involves reading values from temperature, pressure, and light sensors through a BLE service with three characteristics. I also have another service to control a fan speed through another service with a characteristic.

• I used the P2P_Server example and added a service and modified the first one, but I cannot see this service and access it, as shown in the attached image.
  • The device only appears in the nRF Connect for Desktop Bluetooth Low Energy.exe program and does not show up in the ST BLE Toolbox application. What could be the problem?
  • Can I name the service and characteristics with clear names instead of UUIDs? I don't mean within MX; I want the values to appear in the monitoring application, like in the HeartRateThreadX example.

Additional Details:

• I added a new service and modified the first service in the P2P_Server example.
  • Despite this, I cannot see or access the service in the monitoring applications.
  • The device appears in the nRF Connect for Desktop Bluetooth Low Energy.exe program but does not show up in the ST BLE Toolbox application.

Further Inquiries:

• How to name the service and characteristics with clear names that appear in monitoring applications instead of UUIDs.
  • How to ensure the device appears in various BLE applications.

AmerRiha_0-1722445117377.pngAmerRiha_1-1722445133617.png

Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

0 REPLIES 0