cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Data Interference between BLE and SPI Communications

KKIM.6
Senior

Hi. guys.

I'm trying to make BLE communication to PC with the SPI interface to the analog-front-end in my custom stm32wb55 board.

However, I found that the transmitted data through BLE to PC appears in SPI received data (RX).

So, can anybody explain why this interference happened between BLE and SPI?

Do two communications use the same Attribute data memory?

Plus, please suggest a solution for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @KKIM.6 

Could you add more details about your use case to make it as clear as possible (Pin concerned, SCreenshoots, Board, ...).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @KKIM.6 

Could you add more details about your use case to make it as clear as possible (Pin concerned, SCreenshoots, Board, ...).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your response.

I look identified the issue in my code.

One thing unclear is whether SPI communication starts automatically when I change the Tx memory when I activate SPI_DMA.

My microcontroller code is currently sending received BLE data to SPI to control analog-front-end but that looks arise this problem because an update from the microcontroller to the PC for response in the BLE also can be considered sending data from the PC.

As a result, Microcontroller -> PC communication also active PC -> Microcontroller functions resulting in sending SPI data even though Attirubte is charged by the microcontroller, not the PC.

I'll change the code and if there is the same problem, then, I'll give further information.

Thanks.