cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Shutdown Current is Fluctuating [shutdown的电流是波动的 ]

YUNLEI
Associate II

Hi,

The chip I am using is STM32WB55RGV6. I put it into shutdown mode and tested its current. I am using instrument room N6705C for power supply, with a voltage set to 3.3V for testing. The test result is an average current chamber of a few nA, but the waveform of the current is fluctuating, and the maximum current will look like 5uA. Is this normal?What should the current waveform look like in a normal shutdown mode?

It can be confirmed that there are basically no external connections to the IO port, and they are all configured in analog mode. I am using an inductor of 2.2uH.

Thanks.

你好,

我是用的芯片是STM32WB55RGV6,我让它进入shutdown模式并且测试了它的的电流。我是用的仪器室N6705C,使用它供电,电压设置为3.3V测试。测试结果就是平均的电流室几nA,但是电流的波形是跳动的,最大电流会有5uA样子,这是正常的吗?正常的shutdown模式的电流波形应该是什么样子的呢?

可以确定的是IO口基本没有外部的连接,都配置成了模拟状态,我是用的电感是2.2uH。

img_v3_02b4_0084192a-a1a4-421f-8498-a2e7b764c38g.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @YUNLEI 

I think this is due to the noise coming from the power supplier. 

Bets Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @YUNLEI 

I think this is due to the noise coming from the power supplier. 

Bets Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

Thans for you reply,

I'm sorry, I just accidentally clicked the resolved button.

You think is the noise which is form the power supplier, can you provide a specific introduction.I have tested the nucleu board MB1355D which has this issue also.

Thanks

Hello @YUNLEI 

Could you try using a power supply with a very reduced Noise. I think that should solve the issue.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Hi,

I will have a try,

Thanks for you reply.