cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue faced when making STM32WB P2P Server Application Developed using Custom Template

gada
Associate III

Dear All,

We have been working on STM32WB-NUCLEO Board from few days and started with the P2P Server example. We went ahead and tried to implement the P2P Server using only the Custom Template provided in STM Cube IDE (CubeMX).

We are facing following issues with it for which we would like to have some guidance to find where the issue might be (The code has been attached for reference)

STM32CubeIDE Version 1.3.0

STM32WB CubeMX Version 1.7.0

1.      In the generated code, file custom_stm.c (line number 254 and 265) a bug was found where in the function aci_gatt_update_char_value the first parameter should be service handle but the generated code had passed characteristic handle. In the attached code this has been corrected. Before this correction notification on button press wasn’t working and this correction resolved that issue.

I am a bit concerned why a released software has such simple issue(s) or is this just a problem in my development system.

2.      I had added some code to the same file to handle aci events in the function Custom_STM_Event_Handler LED ON/OFF event are not being detected in the code even though commands are sent from the ST BLE Sensor Android Application. You could check my code on line number 134 of custom_stm.c file and please guide me what is that wrong I am doing.

Out of curiosity a question pops up in my mind, why doesn’t CubeMX generate code for handling aci events for custom template (may be something that would be implemented in next release).

I’d be very happy if you would be able to help me solve this issue as after it I’d be able to focus on my actual application development.

Regards

Kashyap

0 REPLIES 0