cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface with RF IC

Aravind
Associate II

Hi Team,

Any Transceiver IC support up to 3GHz range in STMicroelectronics? And how to interface with controller.!

Thanks and Reguad,

Aravind

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shure, read the ds.

but for beginner...better look at ready evaluation board, -> ADRV9364-Z7020

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Aravind 

I suggest you to take a look on the STM32WB that works on the frequency of 2.4GHz. But, working on the 3GHz need to have your own concept of technology because classic technologies cover the sub-ghz bands such as LoRa, the 2.4ghz such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and the band between 3.1GHz and 9GHz for the UWB technology.

Hope this is helpful for you. If your question is answered please check this answers as a best answer to be diffused.

Best regards.

II

Hi Issamos,

Thanks for your reply,

Now I want to configure the AD9364 with any other controller ,if it is possible?

Thanks and regards

shure, read the ds.

but for beginner...better look at ready evaluation board, -> ADRV9364-Z7020

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

In this evaluation board is using FPGA .I want to implemented in microcontroller only.And AD9364 RF Transciver implemented any controller.

It is possible to implement? 

Thanks and regards

Issamos
Lead II

Hello again @Aravind 

I think this may help you.

Best regards

II

Issamos
Lead II

Hello again @Aravind

I suggest you to take a look on this . It should be helpful.

Best regards.

II

you choose a super fast transceiver, so need high data in/out speed, usually best possibly with fpga .

depends on...what you wanna do with it ? frequ.span ? speed ? data rate ? continuous/real time ?