cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to acces the repository for the LRWAN2 hands-on, eventually would you send me the slides also? Many thanks in advance, Best Regatds, Erik

ECool.1
Associate III

How may I obtain the P-Nucleo-LRWAN2 pack, my special interrest is the Gateway.

14 REPLIES 14
Bartosz BORYNA
ST Employee

If you are checked-in to STM32WL workshp, you will receive the hw setup

We appreciate your interest in our online workshop on “Driving innovation in IoT connectivity with STM32 LoRa-enabled SoC, from theory to practice�?.

As you may be aware, this is a complimentary event with limited seating. Registrations are based on space availability. Due to an overwhelming response, our capacity has been reached and, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm your registration.

As an alternative, we are glad to offer you a private Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) session on STM32WL

ECool.1
Associate III

We appreciate your interest in our online workshop on “Driving innovation in IoT connectivity with STM32 LoRa-enabled SoC, from theory to practice�?.

As you may be aware, this is a complimentary event with limited seating. Registrations are based on space availability. Due to an overwhelming response, our capacity has been reached and, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm your registration.

As an alternative, we are glad to offer you a private Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) session on STM32WL

Dear Mr. BORTAZ

BEST REGARDS, ERIK ​

ECool.1
Associate III

registration not confirmed...