cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-LRWAN package not available for download on the site, why?

Abdulrhman Battikh
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

We are sorry that you encounter this issue. It is STMicroelectronics’ policy to comply with all applicable trade laws and regulations of the jurisdictions where we operate our business. In response to the sanctions imposed by the EU, US and other countries, STMicroelectronics has restricted the access of ST technology and software to ensure compliance with the new measures and due diligence requirements. It may be possible that the problems you describe are linked to this reason.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pascal Bodin
Associate II

Same problem for me: I can't download I-CUBE-LRWAN package anymore. Are there really some access restrictions?

There is only the restriction to countries for which a download is permitted.

I just checked and downloaded again this very moment - everything is fine (as I am not in a country that is under sanctions).

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.