cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use STM32WB55 Nucleo Board examples for STM32WB50CGU5 custom board?

Kedar.cognota
Associate II

I have a custom board with STM32WB50CGU5 controller. I want to develop an application on this board having BLE, and IRDA.

I am able to run the example (p2p Server and p2p Client) given for the STM32WB55 Nucleo board on my custom board without any error and its working fine. Now I want to use the example code for my custom board which has different controller and UART is IRDA.

Is it possible to use it?

How this can be achieved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Kedar.cognota​ ,

This eLearning content can help you to setup your p2p server project WB Bluetooth mesh - 7 Lab 1: Creating Bluetooth Low Energy project STM32WBMMG-DK.

You can select relevant device in your case (STM32WB50CGU5) then follow other steps as described there.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Kedar.cognota​ ,

This eLearning content can help you to setup your p2p server project WB Bluetooth mesh - 7 Lab 1: Creating Bluetooth Low Energy project STM32WBMMG-DK.

You can select relevant device in your case (STM32WB50CGU5) then follow other steps as described there.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Amel NASRI​ 

Thank you! This is really helpful and I will go through and implement my BLE application.

Near future I am looking to implement Zigbee on the same hardware. Can you send me similar learnings if available?

Hi @Kedar.cognota​ ,

Good to know that the provided learning content is useful for you.

I'm not aware about such training implementing Zigbee already available, but I share your proposal with @Alec BATH​  who may have some news on this regard.

-Amel