cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can receive data over phone in BLE MESH

Rituraj
Associate III

I have configured a BLE MESH with two nodes one as client and other as server . It is working well . 
I also want to recieve the same data that is being exchanged on Phone.  Can someone tell me how this can be done and what app I must use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To do this just flash any MESH MODEL SENSOR application to th dev  boards . in the configuration header file comment the client define and remove the slash from server model.

Turn on both the devices . Go for provsioning ,I have done this with STM32WB5MM-DK .Here is the process. Open a terminal like tera term or Hterm and then setup the port baud rate 9600 . After this click on reset and B1 together and release reset . Once you relese reset hold B1 and you will see the Blue LED blinks once it blink Check the BLE MESH APP now . On the right edge click on + and just get done with setting up both devices . Once added go into model section and then click on B1 on server and you will get tempreture on phone as well as client  hold B1 for distance . Other important parts are simply in the read me file.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rituraj
Associate III

solved

Hello @Rituraj 

Please add your solutions. It may help someone else having same problem.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

To do this just flash any MESH MODEL SENSOR application to th dev  boards . in the configuration header file comment the client define and remove the slash from server model.

Turn on both the devices . Go for provsioning ,I have done this with STM32WB5MM-DK .Here is the process. Open a terminal like tera term or Hterm and then setup the port baud rate 9600 . After this click on reset and B1 together and release reset . Once you relese reset hold B1 and you will see the Blue LED blinks once it blink Check the BLE MESH APP now . On the right edge click on + and just get done with setting up both devices . Once added go into model section and then click on B1 on server and you will get tempreture on phone as well as client  hold B1 for distance . Other important parts are simply in the read me file.