cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone, I'm new in this field and i'm working on a roject to send distance data to a mobile app via BLE STM32WB board, does anybody have a code that i can start from it would really help me. Thank you in advanced.

BLiwa.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

You can find some examples in STM32WB Cube package available here:

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubewb.html

You can look BLE_p2pServer example ( Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pServer) which send button 1 status to the smartphone application (ST BLE Sensor for example) when SW1 is pressed.

Best Regards

BLiwa.1
Associate II

Hello,

Thank you for your awnser, yes indeed i've seen that example but when i tried to change the button status with my sensor data it shows only one value, and in my case the data sould be changing when the distance changes, and it's i'm still new in this field, that's why i'm asking for a simple project that can send any kind of data that i can start with.

Thank you

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

You can look BLE_Sensor project which run on STM32WB5MM-DK Discovery Kit (available in Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK\Applications\BLE). This project allows to send sensor data (accelerometer, gyroscope, humidity, temperature) over BLE.

Best Regards