cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a warning that - Device under test not responding COM port closed - when trying to connect the STM32CubeMonitor-RF to the WB55 Nucleo or Dongle.

BGoathals
Associate

Using either the default program or programming the BLE_TransparentMode default hex file results in this error. I have both a windows 10 and macOS 10.14.4 machine that I get this result. The VCOM port doesn't seem to be the issue as I can program and see the units. Any help would be much appreciated!

24 REPLIES 24
Kolab
Senior

.ioc is available only for the Nucleo board as I can see. You can use this board. Although you can try to create a new project in Cube for the Dongle and activate there the transparent mode and com port.

@Kolab​ Actually, I tried the Nucleo example. The binary is working just fine, I can connect through the COM Port. However, when I generate and compile the project, the compiled binary gives the same error as described.

Kolab
Senior

As I understood the problem is when you compile your own project. If I am not wrong you are just generating and compiling, please correct me. Did you compare what is in the ST example with what is in your project?May be important configurations you left behind

@Kolab​ I was compiling my own project, but in my latest post I meant I compiled the example and it does not work.

FMart.4
Associate

Anybody got a solution to this problem? I've encountered the same issue and I tried following the steps recommended by @stephane.legargeant​ both in a PC with windows and another with linux to no avail.