cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does STM32WB have any PCB antenna module?

Anitha
Associate III

Hi Sir,

Like BlueNRG-2 have PCB antenna's of BLE232SA-A and BLE232UA-A Does STM32WB also have these kind of antenna modules???

22 REPLIES 22
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​No! The module is available internally but  it needs some further tests and the ecosystem that helps developing a project with it is not ready yet.

SVair
Associate II

Ok I am very glad for it because I have no complete RF knowledges, so I have a question, wich is one example of  internal passive device? Is there an axample circuit with the use of internal passive device and a chip antenna?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​What do you mean by "internal passive device"?

SVair
Associate II

Hi sorry, I mean integrated passive device like is said in the document AN5165 on page 32, is there a preferred IPD with a mathced ceramic antenna? Or will be the release time of the STM32WB module not so long for us? 🙂

LKühn.1
Associate II

So, is the module live anytime soon ?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

This product will be available very soon.

You can already order it: STM32WB5MMGHTR6

By week 01 of 2021, there will be stocks at distributors' sales points.

Is it possible to have the datasheet and the pinout to use it in a project under develpement?

Is it possible to have the datasheet and the pinout to use it in a project under develpement?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Unfortunately, I do not have much information to give you.

All the documention will only be available at the time the modue is available.

I can just provide you the pinout if it may help.

Thanks, I have see it is also available on the Cube. Can you please provide just the footprint so I can order the PCB while the component become avilable?