cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not enable CFG_DEBUG_TRACE in CubeMX in ZigBee on STM32WB5MM

Yaroslav Vushnevsky
Associate II

CFG_DEBUG_TRACE are gray and I can not enable it. All options are the same as in example project for WB55. I can not use example project because I have different MCU. As I understand, bug exists for years, but nobody cares.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Yaroslav Vushnevsky​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

To enable CFG_DEBUG_TRACE, CFG_HW_USART1_ENABLED or CFG_HW_LPUART1_ENABLED must be set as well as CFG_DEBUG_TRACE_UART. The issue comes from the missing CFG_DEBUG_TRACE_UART in CubeMX.

I've raised this issue internally to be fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 122835 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks for your contribution and do not hesitate to raise any issue/ feedback.

Sara.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Yaroslav Vushnevsky​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

To enable CFG_DEBUG_TRACE, CFG_HW_USART1_ENABLED or CFG_HW_LPUART1_ENABLED must be set as well as CFG_DEBUG_TRACE_UART. The issue comes from the missing CFG_DEBUG_TRACE_UART in CubeMX.

I've raised this issue internally to be fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 122835 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks for your contribution and do not hesitate to raise any issue/ feedback.

Sara.

FSax
Associate

Any news about this issue?

Thanks

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Yaroslav Vushnevsky​ , @FSax​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.5.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.