cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE of STM32WBA55

MohamedAbdelaziz999
Associate II

Iam using STM32WBA55 and i tried to configure STM32_WPAN BLE application but the generated code has a file not found error.

ask me for any further details regarding this problem because i don't know what to put in my post that might help in this problem. image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @MohamedAbdelaziz999 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

First are you using the Last version of both CubeWB firmware package (V1.20.0) and the last version of the VS Code extension (V2.1.0). If so, please ensure to update your paths to include all the files that the project is locking for. Finally, selecting the option "copy all used libraries into the project folder" may be a solution too.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @MohamedAbdelaziz999 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

First are you using the Last version of both CubeWB firmware package (V1.20.0) and the last version of the VS Code extension (V2.1.0). If so, please ensure to update your paths to include all the files that the project is locking for. Finally, selecting the option "copy all used libraries into the project folder" may be a solution too.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm using STM32Cube MCU package for STM32WBA series v1.4.0. Iam using STM32CubeIDE not vs extension. i solved this problem by selecting the option "copy all used libraries into the project folder" in my STM32CubeMX project and it compiles and working good.

MohamedAbdelaziz999
Associate II

it also compiles using Makefile as well as CMake with VS code without any ST extension.