cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ble mesh data reception error

PAleksandr
Associate

Hi. We are developing a project on STM32WB5MM-DK,BLE-Mesh v1.13.008;BLE-Mesh Library v01.13.009.
I'm trying to make a BLOB server model based on an existing stack. I added callback functions and Opcodes_Table . Commands are sent and received (including those segmented up to MAX_APPLICATION_PACKET_SIZE(160)). The problem occurs when the library receives packets longer than 8 bytes (not necessarily segmented). If such packets come in a row quickly enough, the stack stops responding to all such commands are registered in the table - the corresponding callback function stops calling. At the same time, commands with a small length continue to work. In the receive callback function, no actions are currently performed except debugging. Only restarting the module helps. Are there any thoughts why this could happen? take place?

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @PAleksandr 

If you want to transmit/Receive commands with a long length, you have to implement a vendor model on your BLE MESH.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello. Thanks for fast answer.  I'm already using the vendor model(. Do I understand correctly that the current implementation of the stack does not allow implementing the blob server model in standard models (according to the specification BLE MESH, there are commands longer than 8 bytes)?