cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different behaviour in P-NUCLEO-WB55 boards

ZubairKhan
Associate

We are noticing a difference in the firmware when it is running on the P-NUCLEO-WB55 boards

On P-NUCLEO-WB55 - MB1355C-02 based evaluation board.

- The BLE works correctly. We are able to connect to the device send multiple BLE commands to request the data

On P-NUCLEO-WB55 - MB1355D-01 based evaluation board

- The BLE initially works properly for one BLE command. Then when requesting 2nd BLE command the connection between the board and mobile app sending the BLE command terminates. 

Any idea what could be the issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ZubairKhan @AkashJoseSaji 

Could retry the FUS and Stack upgrade and before disconnecting, don't forget to Start the wireless Stack using the "Start Wireless Stack" button on the FUS updater menu.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ZubairKhan and welcome to the ST Community. 😊

I suggest you update the stack and Firmware of your Nucleo Board Before downloading this code to your board.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AkashJoseSaji
Associate II

- I made one firmware  for P-NUCLEO-WB55 board in which I was using BLE Wireless Stack full, which was directly obtained using CubeMx settings and the bluetooth communication was working well as expected.

-Later I checked the FUS and stack version using STM32CubeProgrammer.

FUS Version: v5.3
Stack Version: v16.12.0.27

- Then from the Cube programmer, I upgraded the FUS and the BLE Stack. The current versions are:

FUS Version: v1.2.0.0
Stack version: v1.20.0.2

- After this upgrade, the device is not working as expected. Any ideas regarding the issue?

Hello @ZubairKhan @AkashJoseSaji 

Could retry the FUS and Stack upgrade and before disconnecting, don't forget to Start the wireless Stack using the "Start Wireless Stack" button on the FUS updater menu.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32