cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS question

songkw
Associate II

STM32WB55RGV MCU is in use, and BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS example is under review.

In the example of BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS, it was confirmed that the STOP2 mode function was included, but I don't know the Stop mode entry conditions.

And I wonder if I can set the BLE ad timeout in the BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS example.

Or let me know if you have any documentation that explains this example in detail...

This is because I want to know information such as current consumption in STOP2 mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello
After a long time... I finally worked it out on my own..

Whenever we use a delay of less than 1ms in the task, there is a condition that we cannot enter the stop mode, so we understand the structure and use it well..
Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @songkw 

I suggest you take a Look at the AN5289 specially the part 4.9 to understand how BLE application works. 

For the "information about current consumption in STOP2 mode" you can take a look at the table 43 of the DS11929.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I checked the above two documents well
I've been analyzing the example above for a few days now.

What I'm curious about is
1. Cause of waking up immediately after entering STOP2 mode
2. How I can do STOP2 mode for as long as I want
3. It's similar to question 1, but is it normal to wake up immediately after entering STOP2 mode and continue to generate idleHook?

Hello @songkw 

1+3. Check the interrupts that do the wake up from STOP2 mode to understand the reason behind this wake-up.

2.You can set a condition to enter and exit STOP2 Mode according to the possible source of wake up from stop2 Mode (check in the reference manual).

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello
After a long time... I finally worked it out on my own..

Whenever we use a delay of less than 1ms in the task, there is a condition that we cannot enter the stop mode, so we understand the structure and use it well..
Thank you.