cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-TOUCHEGFX v4.13.0 vs STM32L4R9AI

BRado
Associate II

Hello,

Can we, now, generate a STM32L4R9AI project with STM32CubIde including TouchGFX Middelware ?

X-CUBE-TOUCHEGFX v4.13.0 offer this possibility or not yet ?

Tankyou.

20 REPLIES 20
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hi,

Sorry, a lot of other things came up and I was not able to look at it.

In a previous message you mentioned "I inform you that when I build the project by my self, All work and the UI is running ... but whith TouchGFX Generator I have the problem". What do you mean you built your project by yourself, can you give more details on your procedure ?

Then you say "I want generate the project through STM32CubIDE to benifit of MCU configuration facility.". We haven't tested using CubeMX inside CubeIDE so I suggest you to avoid doing it. Set the parameters of your project in CubeMX, generate code, then generate code from TouchGFX Designer and finally open CubeIDE to build and download the binary file into the board.

Have you tried debugging and see where it stops ? If yes, could you provide information about it ?

It's difficult to find the cause of your problem quickly because I cannot test it myself, you are using an screen we never tested and you changed from DSI to LTDC on the L4R9 which is something we haven't tested so far.

/Alexandre