cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX on custom board

AS.19
Associate II

I am working on touchGFX on custom board where I am creating my project in CubeIDE.

I have integrated the touchGFX in .ioc file but when I try to compile the code in TouchGFX designer I get following error

Post Generate Target

touchgfx update_project

Unable to locate D:/<project path>/.cproject

Failed

Failed

MORE:

Tried all suggestions from below link, but doesn't seem working.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001SMGlCSAX/touchgfx-designer-error-unable-to-locate-cpathtofolder

Can someone suggest the solution for the same?

Or any demo project will be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM..1
Chief II

Dual core projects is buggy from IDE, you need start opositte order as mentioned in other posts. (create from MX ...)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MM..1
Chief II

You complete lack info

versions, mcu , how you create project ...

AS.19
Associate II

Thank you for your reply!

I am using STM32H745BIT6.

CubeIDE 1.11.0

TouchGFX 4.21

CubeMX 6.7

Created project using CubeIDE, added TouchGFX component from device configuration tool(.ioc file)

Compiling the touchgfx project using TouchGFX Designer/Environment which I think is a standard way of generating files, where I get above error message.

Kept the question simple and generic, as a similar issue is mentioned in other community posts.

Please refer above link for similar issue.

MM..1
Chief II

Dual core projects is buggy from IDE, you need start opositte order as mentioned in other posts. (create from MX ...)

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello AS.19,

I confirm that dual core project has a bit of complexity in the architecture.

As MM..1 said, you should create your project from STM32CubeMX and don't forget to uncheck the "Generate under Root" checkbox.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
AS.19
Associate II

Thanks @MM..1​  @Osman SOYKURT​ 

It's working now.

Is there any work around or fix for this behavior?  Projects that are composed of linked files is a serious pain. I would like to generate the project under root so that I have 100% visibility to the files in my project.