cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx change complete screen during run time and customized widget creation

Hello, I and using Touchgfx in my project. I want to implement below.

1) During run time , I want to to turn off complete screen.

2) During run time , I want to change complete screen.

3) I want to generate QR code dynamically and also want to clear it sometimes during run time. I got github link and added those files in my project. Still I am not sure how to call it. You have mentioned to call qrCode.setXY(0,0) , qrCode.setQRCode(&code), qrCode.setScale(4) , add(qrCode) methods but I am unable to find it.

Can any one please help ?

48 REPLIES 48

16-bit applications can interpret ARGB8888 images in touchgfx, so go ahead.

/Martin

Sorry i didn't get u, can u please explain, For black I m sending 0x00000 and white 0xffff. How exactly touchgfx will get it ARGB888.

@Martin KJELDSEN​  did u get the chance to check ?

I'm talking about images. ARGB8888 images can be understood by a 16-bit TouchGFX application using dithering algorithms. You decide the formats you want your assets to be in in your application configuration for opaque and non-opaque images. Default for 1-bit applications is RGB565 and ARGB8888

Can you help me with step like how should i do it ?

I have created arrays of 0 and 1s based on my image. Currently for 1, I am sending BLACK_COLOR_PIXEL 0x0000 and for 0 , I m sending WHITE_COLOR_PIXEL 0xffff. I am kinda new in understanding image related stuff so please explains in steps to implement.

Just create an image in paint.net or similar that has alpha in the places you need it to, and add it using an Image in Touchgfx designer. TouchGFX will render it for you with transparancy. No need to do what you're doing.

/Martin

Thanks dude. Also please answer for below.

0693W000000X0HcQAK.jpg

@Martin KJELDSEN​  did u get the chance to check ? Its last blocking, Post display related query is over.

If you want TouchGFX to stop rendering while the display is off, you can turn off the VSYNC interrupt. But i really have NO clue what your intentions are so it's difficult to help you. Is your intention low power mode? Just display off? What? =)

Before you post questions, please think about why you're posting them and share all the necessary details of your project. The reason for doing something is important. If you're in a hurry, it will take a lot more time for me to try to get all the information - back and forth.

/Martin