cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX BoxWithRoundedCorner and Border

amolpatil
Associate

Hi Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inquire if the TouchGFX team has any plans to introduce a BoxWithRoundedCorner widget in TouchGFX Designer.

I’ve created a custom implementation on my end, but managing multiple widgets has proven to be quite challenging. The process of manually adding a significant amount of code to the application for each instance is cumbersome and time-consuming.

Having a dedicated BoxWithRoundedCorner widget in the Designer would greatly simplify development and enhance productivity by streamlining the integration of rounded corner boxes into applications.

Thank you for considering this request, and I look forward to any updates you may have!

Best regards,

Amol 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @amolpatil,

Unfortunately, there are no concrete plans for adding a Box with round corners. However, if you already have the implementation for creating a rounded corner box, you can swap it with the current implementation of the Box, or create a widget for it. To permanently have your changes, you need to change the framework code inside the installation directory of TouchGFX. You can read about the process here.

But, keep in mind that changing the main widgets might introduce some problems. 

Best regrads,

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX