cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.17.0 ,"you are not connected to internet" error is showing

SV
Associate

Hi,

when TouchGFX 4.17.0 is opened I'm getting an error stating no internet connectivity even though my laptop is connected to internet . also in the selection of boards I'm not getting any board option .

thanks and regards

sinduja

62 REPLIES 62

Hi,

any update concerning the tpa-file for STM32G071-NUCLEO-DEMO?

When will the problem with proxy login be fixed in TouchGFX designer?

Thanks.

Hi sorry I got caught in other tasks.

The issue should be fixed with the release of TouchGFX 4.18

/Romain

MG32
Associate II

Hi,

unfortunately, your file STM32G071-NUCLEO-DEMO-3.0.1.tpa is not recognized by TouchGFX 4.170.0 Designer.

Can you please upload a suitable version for 4.17.0?

Thanks.

Hi,

The file does work on my side this is strange. Just to be sure are you looking in the right place ? The nucleo demo you asked is found under the Board Specific Demo tab in the Demos section.

/Romain

Try again with this one, it is the same but just with "test" added in the name

MG32
Associate II

Hello,

I wanted to create a new application (starting from a blank screen) for X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1 (STM32G071-Nucleo):

Create New => Show All => STM32G071-Nucleo did not appear with your originally uploaded STM32G071-NUCLEO-DEMO-3.0.1.tpa.

Then I realized that tpa is just a zip.file and that it contains a json file. In this json file, I changed 

"Type": "TGAPP"

to

"Type": "TGAT"

and zipped it to a tpa file again.

After that the board appeared in "Create New" dialog.

So now it works for me.

Thanks.

Board specific demos do not appear when you go in the "Create New" section, it will only show TBS. I guess you were looking for the STM32G0 Nucleo tbs instead then, good to hear you were able to adapt it and that it works 👍

/Romain

MG32
Associate II

OK, and what is the difference between the "STM32G0 Nucleo tbs" and the STM32G071-NUCLEO-DEMO-3.0.1.tpa?

Can you please also upload "STM32G0 Nucleo tbs"?

Thanks.

> The issue should be fixed with the release of TouchGFX 4.18

Hi,

when will TouchGFX 4.18 be released?

Thanks.

Today normally 😉

/Romain