cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermostat with Touchgfx

Berto
Associate II

Good Afternoon all, 

It could be possible to make a thermostat touch sensitive using touchgfx? Like that ones with temperature value in the center and a "slider circle around". 

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Berto,

I agree with @Johi, that is definitely doable but will take a bit of time.

To get started, you can take a look at the Slider Widget in TouchGFX Designer.

Additionally, check out the GaugeExample, Line and Circle Example, Slider Example and especially the TouchGFX Demo 1.

If you run this demo in the simulator, you can find this screen that allows the user to select a percentage data by dragging the circular slider, just like you wanna do !

YoannKLEIN_0-1696507406204.png

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Johi
Senior III

The answer is yes, this is possible. But you will not do this in an hour or 2....

Berto
Associate II

Yes of course, maybe starting modifying the "circle progress" widget? Just need to find from which widget i could start. 

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Berto,

I agree with @Johi, that is definitely doable but will take a bit of time.

To get started, you can take a look at the Slider Widget in TouchGFX Designer.

Additionally, check out the GaugeExample, Line and Circle Example, Slider Example and especially the TouchGFX Demo 1.

If you run this demo in the simulator, you can find this screen that allows the user to select a percentage data by dragging the circular slider, just like you wanna do !

YoannKLEIN_0-1696507406204.png

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Berto
Associate II

Hi @Yoann KLEIN

Thanks so much for your tips, i'll try to check for sure the examples starting from the demo1.