cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting new Ideas for improving TouchGFX

Dear all,

We often receive new ideas for improving our STM32 hardware and software, and these ideas are often scattered around the community in different posts. This is making it difficult to be aware of all and to consolidate each single idea and get community feedback. To improve they way of providing new ideas for a new widget, new feature, improved usability, etc. to TouchGFX, we have created an “IDEA�? forum, where these can be posted and everyone can comment and upvote/downvote.

Before we release this new feature we need some of you to help us test it and provide feedback for improvements. If you are find this interesting, please let us know.

Best regards

Soren Mikkelsen

14 REPLIES 14

Can't say no to help from Dr. Electron! I can't figure out if this sounds more like a villain or one of the good guys :D

I also love the origin story.

I wanted to register on some site as Mr. Electron, but I was already taken. Since I had just started my studies, I decided to choose Dr.Electron.

Ironically, I had to quit my studies one year later and will never have the title in front of my real name 😉

But I think it shows my enthusiasm for electrons and everything related to it :D

P.S.: I would love a Villain named Dr.Electron.

I also didn't get an email yet 😀

> This is the way, also other "departments" of st should handle the stuff 😉 But as usual: the TouchGFX team doesn´t disappoint me =)

Just look at the their names and country and you will understand why they can deliver decent product and why HAL is a total crap... 😉

Hi,

@Soren Myllerup MIKKELSEN (ST Employee) 

Did you planned more TouchGFX Demo/Template in future releases with USB Mass Storage / SDCard / LEDs /

Hardware Switches /UART /CAN/ Ethernet/ WiFi ?

I think real world interfacing demoes for you at ST and your customer also.

--

Karan