cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H7 Dual Core -> Additional Software support availability ?

tushar_tp
Associate III

Hello,

Do you have timeline for STM32H7 Dual Core -> Additional Software support available.

when it will be available? I am interested in X-Cube-TouchGFX.

Thanks

Tushar

23 REPLIES 23
JKing.2
Associate II

Thanks.

JKing.2
Associate II

Hello. Now we have the end of Jan. Do you have any update?

JKing.2
Associate II

Hello? We have now the end of Jan. What is update for this thread?

Hi,

TouchGFX Generator does not support dual cores yet. We faced issues with CubeMX which halted our progress. I do not have an official delivery date yet.

/Romain

EDIT: sorry I did not see you were the same person who asked the same question below.

The answer is the same ��.

After adding initial support we've faced an issue that caused the projects to be incorrectly set up for multi-context projects in CubeMX. So Dual Core support is postponed for 4.17.0. So, It won't make it for 4.16.1 which will be out soon.

/Martin

JKing.2
Associate II

Hi, now we are in Feb, any updates on this thread?

We do not have an official delivery date. We are working on it. We will make an announcement once it is made available.

/Romain

I have just run into the same problem. What is the latest news regarding multi core support for TouchGFX? It does still not seem to work in version 4.16.1.

Best regards,

Per Molin

It's not supported in 4.16.1 - We've been working with the CubeMX team to get project generation working for dual-core / TouchGFX. It's now working (For 6.2.1), but it won't be supported natively by the pack before 4.17.1.

Once the next version of CubeMX is out (6.2.1) check back here and we could do an experiment to try to enable Dual-core support for TouchGFX 4.16.1 and see if you can generate a working project.

/Martin