cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F769I Discovery CubeIDE and TouchGFX integration/configuration

TMitc
Associate II

I am currently trying to configure a STM32F769I board with TouchGFX and STM32CubeIDE. I have followed all tutorials listed on this forum, however I seem to still be having some issues. I have previously configured a working .ioc file in CubeMX for this board, and have copied that configuration over to CubeMX nested in the CubeIDE application. I have my code compiling, but nothing has been displayed to the LCD. Some things that I have found:

1. It doesn’t seem like the QSPI is working correctly (ie. “QSPI�? is not listed in the Build Analyzer under Memory Regions or Memory Details). At first I thought that the images were not being displayed because they have not been stored in memory correctly, but the assets that I am using are stored under “Flash�?.

2. I’ve tried following what was mentioned in another post for configuring the QSPI for STM32F769I, but I don’t know how to have those changes reflected in CubeIDE.

If you have any suggestions or fixes for these problems, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Tyler

10 REPLIES 10
SBERT
Associate II

Hi Martin,

I already changed my working method : I use STM32F446RE with external LCD which works well.

My problem was I wanted to create by myself (and not by executing an example) a sort of circuit breaker which would write on Output Pins when you touch some screen buttons, and also add Input Pins to add more features.

Anyway, I created like 30 new projects in cubeMx with Ac6 and TouchGfx( always new configuration) but no one of them worked. (Of course I followed all realted tutorials). I tried to begin the project with touchgfx too but there is no .ioc file when you generate code from TGFX, so i had to add I/O by hands and it was a limited method for my project.

I just retried at the instant to begin with TGFX and yes now there is an .ioc file but it looks it's only for EWARM.

So is the initial generation of cubeMx and compilation in Ac6 working too now ?

Sorry for my English, I'm not native from there.

Samuel