cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F7508-DK Product roadmap and India sales contact

BGang.1
Associate

Dear sir ,

We are using this in one of our product.

We want to know how long this product available in the future.

4 REPLIES 4

Isn't use in a commercial product forbidden? ​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BGang.1
Associate

Sorry it is for demo.

I'm not sure how that aligns with ST's permitted use cases

Anyhow, perhaps you can discuss with WaveShare as they have partnered with ST on a number of these boards.

T​he long term availability is likely clouded by components used on the board like screens, touch sensors and flash memories, etc. At some point a design refresh will be needed and new software/drivers to support that will be required, with perhaps the ability to support several variants. Or they'll decide to sunset the board.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @BGang.1​ ,

Is your question about the longevity of the board STM32F7508-DK or the embedded MCU STM32F750N8?

If it is related to the board, so this depends mainly on the longevity of the board's components. From "Sample & Buy" tab of board's page, you can check distributors where you can find it.

You can look for more sales contacts from this page.

In case your question is related to the MCU longevity, all what you need as information is available in Product Longevity page. Here the particular case of STM32F750N8:

0693W00000AOu6hQAD.pngThis means that we have a 10 year guaranteed build life starting on January 2021.

-Amel

PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.