cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riverdi 800*480 resoulution By Partner board is not visible in TouchGFX Designer v4.22.0

Sgowd.1
Associate II

Hi,

I have TouchGFX Designer 4.22.0 version installed in my PC. For my project I am using STM32U5A9NJH6Q  controller with Riverdi display part number SM-RVT50HQSNWC00-B. But, in the TouchGFX Designer application I am not able to create a project because in create->By Partners i am not able to find a template for this particular display. I can only find the templae for 1280*800 and 1024*600 resolution displays for Riverdi. But not for 800*480 resolution.

Can any one please have a look in this and help me fix this issue. I have also attached in the screenshot of how my designer application create window looks.
Touchgfx_Riverdi.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Sgowd.1 ,

Is your board correctly powered? Can you access it with an external ST-LINK?

You can follow this tutorial to check the pins connection and generate your project for a Riverdi display board.

Can you try with latest release of  TouchGFX Designer 4.23.2?

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Sgowd.1 ,

Is your board correctly powered? Can you access it with an external ST-LINK?

You can follow this tutorial to check the pins connection and generate your project for a Riverdi display board.

Can you try with latest release of  TouchGFX Designer 4.23.2?

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Sgowd.1
Associate II

Hello @Imen.D 

Yes, the board was powered on. But the issue is fixed in the latest version 4.23.2.

Thanks
Sachin