cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Respected Sir/Mam , I cannot able use the keyboard example in the ongoing project of the same screen in STM32H7B3I-EVAL.

Sanchit1
Associate III

Respected Sir/Mam , I cannot able use the keyboard example in the ongoing project of the same screen in STM32H7B3I-EVAL.When I have tried to insert it, it is not visible and having blank code inside it. Although Touch GFX 4.17 version has that facility. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have sent you the project in zip file. After generating code please look to the stm _IDE you will get error. Due to this issue we are unable to interact it with another button / Text / Flex button.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Sanchit​,

For this example, the keyboard generation is in the code.

Did you try to run in on the simulator and on target ?

If it still does not work, please upgrade your TouchGFX version to 4.20.0.

FYI, there will be soon a project shared on this forum which will include a "Keyboard" Custom Container. That means that, if you use TouchGFXDesigner 4.20.0, you will be able to import directly a keyboard container into your project.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Sanchit1
Associate III

Okay, I will try .

Thank you sir!

sir actually I already having updated version . Is there any method or way to implement this keyboard right now in the touch gfx version 4.20 for kit STM32H7B3I-EVAL ?

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Sanchit​ ,

What happens when you run on simulator and on target in TouchGFX ?

Is the keyboard correctly displayed ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello again @Sanchit​ ,

Just wanted to inform you that my colleague just dropped the Keyboard Custom Container in a forum post. Please read the .pdf file contained into the .zip to understand how to import/export this keyboard in your project.

That could be a good help for your own project and make you spare some time.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

No it doesn't display !

Okay I will see,

Thank you!

Hello @Sanchit​ ,

Did you successfully implement the keyboard now or still have issues ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

No, I'm still having the issue regarding to implementation. Any idea about its interaction with text button and flex button , as it doesn't having any manual. Is there any need of editing the program? It has 37 errors including its base files which are generated by TouchGFX and its read only files which can't be edited. Please help me and give the solution for this.