cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Respected Sir/Mam , I cannot able use the keyboard example in the ongoing project of the same screen in STM32H7B3I-EVAL.

Sanchit1
Associate III

Respected Sir/Mam , I cannot able use the keyboard example in the ongoing project of the same screen in STM32H7B3I-EVAL.When I have tried to insert it, it is not visible and having blank code inside it. Although Touch GFX 4.17 version has that facility. 

17 REPLIES 17

Something must be wrong about your TouchGFX installation then.

When I download the Keyboard widget (Custom Container) we just made, import it into a blank project and run the application, it works first try for me.

What did you do exactly ?

Did you use the "Import Custom Container" feature of TouchGFX to call it into your project ?

0693W00000UnDujQAF.png 

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Yes, we did exactly the same import the custom container with .tpkg extension. What will be the procedure after that? Do I need to add an instance of that container in my screen or using code need to add the container?

We've tried to add object of container in screen using the touchGFX designer but after that code does not building in STM32CubeIDE. Showing some errors.

Did you remember to generate code and select CubeIDE toolchain in CubeMX ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

Yes I have done it already but it has 37 errors in its base files which are read only and not able to edit.

I think you need to share your project at this point.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

okay I will share it.

I have sent you the project in zip file. After generating code please look to the stm _IDE you will get error. Due to this issue we are unable to interact it with another button / Text / Flex button.

Hello I have sent you the project.