cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

INaee.1
Senior

Hi @binod1780 

I have good experience with BareMetal TouchGFX projects with mostly my own developed custom development board.

Following is my latest tiny experiment of TouchGFX on 2.95" 854X480 RGB TFT and STM32H745 core board on the back.

STM32H745_TOUCHGFX_2.95inch_854X480_TFT.jpg

Here is one of my custom STM32H745 Development board running Full-HD display over VGA cable.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 21.22.15_e8e1b8dc.jpg

Following is my same dev board , TouchGFX running on Samsung Tab3 10.1inch 1280X800 TFT.

20230710_191439.jpg

following is the link of short video of above experiment.

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5iAROBQwc 

Let me know if you need some guide-lines about implementing TouchGFX on your custom board.

I can generate the project in MX for you if you provide schematics of your board.

regards

I.N

4 REPLIES 4
binod1780
Associate II

Hi INaee.1,
Thank you so much for replying and sharing your awesome projects overview. I have attached my schematics and data sheet of display below, It would be really great help for me if you could generate MX project file. I have been stucked at this point since long.
It would be also really helpful if you could make youtube videos on this and similar topic to learners like me.

kind regards,
Binod

Hi @binod1780 

Thanks for appreciation of my work.

I will work on your project tonight and will provide you complete project by tomorrow.

about the TouchGFX Tutorial , I have plan to make video for BareMetal / Custom TouchGFX Project Setup.

regards

I.N

Hi @binod1780 

Send me full schematic , I want to verify SDRAM and QSPI Pins.

I.N

Below is the full schematic of board.
You can even exclude external SDRAM and other pheriperals if you find it time consuming for now i want to learn how to just reach the point (Display initializaiton) from where i can start using TouchGFX.
Thank you