cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with TouchGFX textes generation. I addedd a new button to an existing screen. I received following error: 'T___SINGLEUSE_73HN' was not declared in this scope. I see files in folder "generated\texts" are not updated. Any IDEA?

Ghofm.1
Associate III

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What version of TouchGFX are you using ? I guess you used a button with label ? Try to maybe delete the generated/ folder and regenerate code again.

/Romain

Hi Romain.

Yes, it is a button with label.

I already tried to do it, but in the new generated folder, there is still no files in the "generated\texts\include\texts" folder and there is no "generated\texts\src" folder at all.

BTW I use TouchGFX Designer 4.18.0

RMoli.3
Associate III

I have the same version fo the TouchGFX Designer and have had the same issue in the past. In some scenarios the designer fails to detect there is a change and does not regenerate the code correctly.

The trick to force a regeneration of the text is to make a small change to the container/screenthe T___SINGLEUSE is present.

For example if T___SINGLEUSE_73HN is used in a button change the text of the button, regenerate the text and set it back to the previous value. This will regenerate the texts.

It is clearly a bug from TouchgGFX