cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No rule to make target 'TouchGFX/build/STM32H750B-DK/Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/croutine.o', needed by 'TouchGFX/build/bin/target.elf'. Stop.

Angle
Associate II

how can I solve this problem?

I already cleaned and rebuild the project but the error not missing

the error comes when I try to run the target on touchgfx bcs the error coming from touchgfx. stm32cubeIDE is okay and got no error.

0693W00000Y8FwWQAV.png 

13 REPLIES 13

maybe will use later. If I use the video widget, do I need to use the FREERTOS function

?

It depends if you will use hardware or software video decoding. For hardware video decoding you need a CMSIS compliant RTOS, like FreeRTOS in this example (can be another RTOS as well). I have not checked but I guess the STM32H750dk has software video decoding then you should be able to use it in the future. Since it is initially set to hardware decoding you also have to change that in STM32CubeMX and clean the makefile.

To be honest I do not know much on how video decoding works so I might be saying something wrong 😅, I have not tried making the video widget work without an OS but it should be fine from what I understand and the documentation.

/Romain

okay let say I do not need to use the video widget. so I just need to remove these middlewares/third_parties) in makefile only right? or do i need to setup in cubemx or anywhere?

If you will not use the video widget then disable it in STM32CubeMX in TouchGFX Generator, it would be better.

Then yes clean the makefile 👍.

/Romain