cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverdi_70STM32H7/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Dri

ngrigoriadis
Senior

Hello,

I have a Riverdi screen with an embedded stm32H7. When I am trying to flash with the st-link the code to the screen I am getting this error. I need to mention that I didn't got this error before and the Makefile is auto generated. Could anyone help me to solve this problem? 

make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'CM7/TouchGFX/build/Riverdi_70STM32H7/Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_adc.o', needed by 'CM7/TouchGFX/build/bin/target.elf'. Stop.

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ngrigoriadis ,

I think you're going to the good direction then 🙂
You need to edit the makefile in the gcc folder, and include the headers you need.

I found these lines in the makefile of our partner TBS, I think you need to fill it with your header files :

include_paths := $(library_includes) \
	$(foreach comp, $(all_components), $(comp)/include) \
	$(foreach comp, $(touchgfx_generator_components), $(comp)/generated) \
	$(framework_includes) \
	$(cubemx_middlewares_path) \
	$(application_path)/Utilities/JPEG \
	$(application_path)/CM7/FATFS/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/FATFS/Target \
	$(application_path)/CM7/USB_HOST/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/USB_HOST/Target \
	$(application_path)/CM7/LIBJPEG/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/LIBJPEG/Target \
	$(application_path)/CM7/TouchGFX/generated/videos/include \
	$(touchgfx_middlewares_path) \
	$(touchgfx_generator_components)

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @ngrigoriadis ,

Is your project based on one of these partner TBSs? If yes, the makefile should already be ok and ready for compilation. Have you generated code from STM32CubeMX?

OsmanSOYKURT_0-1695653252428.png

" I need to mention that I didn't got this error before"  --> Can you tell us what have changed from before?

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hello, I use this partner as you said in order to generate code to the touchgfx. I went to CUBEMX and make some changes like I remove fdcan and other peripherals that I don't want. Although I realize that I should make some changes to makefile in gcc folder. After I did that I overcome that obstacle. Although in touchgfx I configure LWIP and now I need to add this to the makefile because the generated code from touchgfx or the peripherals that automatically is generated don't contain lwip. In conclusion I managed to solve this problem by removing adc hal driver from the makefile and now I need to add to the make the folder that contains all the lwip header files. Can please help me with that?

Hello @ngrigoriadis ,

I think you're going to the good direction then 🙂
You need to edit the makefile in the gcc folder, and include the headers you need.

I found these lines in the makefile of our partner TBS, I think you need to fill it with your header files :

include_paths := $(library_includes) \
	$(foreach comp, $(all_components), $(comp)/include) \
	$(foreach comp, $(touchgfx_generator_components), $(comp)/generated) \
	$(framework_includes) \
	$(cubemx_middlewares_path) \
	$(application_path)/Utilities/JPEG \
	$(application_path)/CM7/FATFS/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/FATFS/Target \
	$(application_path)/CM7/USB_HOST/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/USB_HOST/Target \
	$(application_path)/CM7/LIBJPEG/App \
	$(application_path)/CM7/LIBJPEG/Target \