cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a problem when i am using touchgfx generate code for Keil.

ahmad.karimi71
Associate II

0693W00000Bb0pbQAB.pngI have stm32f769 discovery board and i want to use it's LCD. at first i choose stm32f769i discovery kit in touchgfx: application template. i design my user interface and generate code. when i press Run Target, the lcd of my board is programmed and works well. now i want to add some peripheral to my project. like uart, interrupt and ... .because of this i need to open the project in keil. i open the keil project that touchgfx has made. but i can't build it.

when i want to build project i get some errors like in the picture. what should i do?

thans for your help

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Just to be sure, did you change the toolchain to MDK-Arm in STM32CubeMX and regenerate code from STM32CubeMX and then from TouchGFX Designer ?

/Romain

ahmad.karimi71
Associate II

hello. sorry. i didn't undestand you. you mean after generate code from touchgfx, i should open cubemx file ( .ioc file that touchgfx made it) and regenerate code from stm32cubemx for mdk-arm and after that regenerate again from touchgfx designer?

you mean this flow graph?

design UI with Touchgfx >> generate code with touchgfx >> open cubemx file ( .ioc file that touchgfx made it) >> regenerate code from cubemx for mdk-arm >> regenerate again with touchgfx

?

thank you

Hi,

Yes this is what I meant. Without this step you will not be able to run a project started from an application template with another toolchain than STM32CubeIDE as explained in the link I shared.

/Romain

Hi dear Romain,

i couldn't fix the problem with keil. so i changed my IDE to cubeIDE.

i don't get any error but still i have problem.

im using stm32f769 DISCO board. at first i build my project with touchgfx generator. i use Run Target from touchgfx and program my board. it works!

after that i use cubeIDE >> build project >> program, but my lcd is black!

i don't know what to do. thanks for your help