cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am working with a custom board: I have a Touchgfx project that seems to work fine with my custom loader, but if I place text in the external flash it will hard fault. Please note that when I place images/Icons it works fine.

cleonb322
Associate III

15 REPLIES 15

yes, what I see matches my bin file: 0693W00000VOWyjQAH.png

I just realized something in the console I am getting this error message some of the time. "Error: Data mismatch found at address 0x90000000 (byte = 0x99 instead of 0x00)" strange thing is when I actually view the memory I am seeing the correct value.

well, it seems like I can erase and write to it, but reading sometimes gives me an error. Another strange thing is: I can use st-link to read the memory correctly all the time; however the st-programmer fails to read the memory correctly. (they are using the same custom loader).

Hi,

I propose to decrease clock for QUADSPI in loader and the project.

thanks. I will try that in a few days. some more info: if I lower the frequency of CubeIde or the CubeProgrammer I can program and verify the QSPI flash without any problem.

Hi,

I had similar problem and the solution was only change the clock frequency. The problem was with tracks on the pcb between CPU and the memory.

What You have memory type and the clock frequency for QSPI?