cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change touchgfx display

amorftor
Associate II

I have stm32f769i discovery card. I want to install a 7 inch 800px 480px screen on this card instead of a 4 inch 800e 480 screen. What adjustments need to be made for this?
I can change the resolution via cubemx but I don't know how to do it for inch.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If the larger display has a MIPI DSI and uses the same connector, you don't need to change anything. Since the resolution remains identical, only the pixels are larger, which has no effect on the programming.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If the larger display has a MIPI DSI and uses the same connector, you don't need to change anything. Since the resolution remains identical, only the pixels are larger, which has no effect on the programming.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Can you recommend a 7 inch or larger display with MIPI DSI interface? Does ST sell these screens?

It is with great regret that I have to inform you that I cannot help you with the selection of the screen. ST is a semiconductor manufacturer and only buys such screens for its EVAL or DISCOVERY kits. However, your favourite search engine should find possible offers with e.g. "7inch mipi dsi".

Good luck!
/Peter