cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I have recently started working with touchgfx for migration of a project from F7 to H7 and touchgfx migration from 4.13 to 4.20. I have compiled the code as one of our project but the LCD goes white everytime I flash the code.

rohan_m
Senior

I am using a custom layout for the flash. A lot of the code is proprietay so I can share some parts of the code not the entire zip. Please understand. Can someone reply with any pointers that where should I look for such an issue ? I can share limited portions of the code if you may want.

Application already working with the simulator.

4 REPLIES 4
MM..1
Chief II

Here is big area of mistakes. How type LCD ? LTDC RGB or Custom SPI or ....

You generate update in MX from ioc? ...

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

As MM..1 said there are a lot of possible origins for this kind of error, so please share more details on your setup and on how you went from TouchGFX 4.13 to TouchGFX 4.20. Since there has been a lot of changes between those versions, make sure to regenerate code from STM32CubeMX (mandatory step) and check for all deprecated functions. Those can be either found in the TouchGFX documentation or should be in the TouchGFX Designer log when you run the simulator/generate code.

White screens errors could also come from outside of TouchGFX, so could you make sure you can write to your display directly without TouchGFX first ? You can follow the steps in this article for example.

/Romain

rohan_m
Senior

Well as I figured it was well related to wrong configuration of interrupts. I moved the touchgfx code to a different stack and it worked. So I guess the problem was not with touchgfx.

Good to hear you were able to find the source of the issue and fixed it 👍

/Romain