cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ported TouchGFX to the CoreH743i board (it uses the STM32H743IIT chip)?

GGowi.1
Associate II

I'm trying to make TouchGFX and the touch screen from this kit

https://www.amazon.com/OpenH743I-C-Development-STM32H743IIT6-Microcontroller-XYGStudy/dp/B07VJ32MC3/?fbclid=IwAR1bRvOE7k_TxZOqdmRFrnxOmykbauhh-5T0qpy14sX4ygGIvmJZph-JOtY

work together. They have samples in Keil for STemWin, but I want to use TouchGFX in my research. (I'm a university professor working on something to support STEM education in underserved areas.)

If anyone has TouchGFX working on this board, I'd really appreciate some help getting started. I'm reading through the porting guide, but I figure why reinvent the wheel.

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14
INaee.1
Senior

Hi @GGowi.1 

I just came across your Old post about TouchGFX with STM32H743IIT6.

may I know if your project done successful ?

I have been working with this waveshare's H743 board in past.

Presently I'm working on STM32H745 SOM and Samsung Tab3 10.1" 1280X800 TFT. Its a custom designed board.

regards

INaee.1

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDQWyQAO.png

20230811_104211.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-26 at 12.15.13_46ba735c.jpg

GOmon.1
Associate III

Hello. INaee.1

When you were using the wave share board , how did you work around the QUADSPI being on the same pins as the touch screen controller. as I am having great trouble trying to resolve this.

Also did you have a loader file for the Quadspi flash?

Thank You

Greg.

PS: amazing work on your Samsung display project, very impressive.

Hi @GOmon.1 

I have been using this wave share boards in past but with LCDs with MCU interface (not RGB).

but I worked on STM32H743BIT6 & TouchGFX for one of fellow from other country and developed the starter 1 screen GFX by using TeamViewer . 😎

>>"how did you work around the QUADSPI being on the same pins as the touch screen controller."

The Touch Screen controller interface can be moved to other SPI port , its maximum 10 min job.

>>"Also did you have a loader file for the Quadspi flash?"

I do my own .stldr (External loader file) for any spi port of my H7xx board.

Do share your schematic and the codes here or in private message and I will solve your hurdles.

N.B . I don't port the codes from 1 controller to other but I always start my project from ZERO in MX.

regards

INaee.1

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN

I have good skills , developing the BSPs ..

I can generate the TouchGFX sample applications for any third party boards.

Check my private message

regards

INaee.1