cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generated/simulator/gcc/Makefile:149: recipe for target 'generate_assets' failed

CCao.1
Associate

I followed the steps to run the simulator on PC using the demo from touchgfx,it pops out this error. no idea why it turns to so strange include path. On my PC I installed QNX650 EDA, Visual Studio. No idea how I can fix this.

Compile

make -f simulator/gcc/Makefile -j8

Reading ./application.config

/usr/bin/sh: C:TouchGFX4.16.0envMinGWmsys1.0QNX650targetqnx6usrinclude: command not found

generated/simulator/gcc/Makefile:149: recipe for target 'generate_assets' failed

7 REPLIES 7
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Are you able to generate code or run the simulator from TouchGFX Designer ? Or do you also face this issue ?

What is the path of your project (is there any space in the name of one of the folder, or an "unusual" character ?)

Are you on a project created from scratch or have you used an application template available in TouchGFX Designer for one of the ST development boards ?

/Romain

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

> On my PC I installed QNX650 EDA

QNX IDE was known for adding its make.exe to PATH. Don't know about the current version.

Sanitize your environment, especially PATH.

--pa

Krautermann
Senior II

I am having this problem, has anyone found a solution to this?

Same question, same answer. You probably have QNX IDE installed. Remove its environment variables from PATH and environment. especially MAKE, LIB, INC and so on.

@pavel A.​ Actually not! I have only STM32Cube IDE installed. No other IDE exist!
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bisggQAA.png

Then you have a different problem. The debugger has started, but failed to load the .elf file. This can be because of several reasons. Could you open a new question, please?