cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX5.2/TouchGFX4.10.0/STCUBEIDE1.0 or SW4STM32 or TrueAtollic working properly with 32F746NGDiscovery

KMunj
Associate II

Has anyone got CubeMX5.2/TouchGFX4.10.0/STCUBEIDE1.0 or SW4STM32 or TrueAtollic working properly with any Discovery board? I mean be able to build with no errors and ​run it on any Discovery board? I had it working with CubeMX4.xx/TouchGFX4.10.0/SW4STM32. But when I  updated CubeMX4.xx to 5.2, I get build errors. I tried the procedure put by Zhi Pang on the community, but it doesn't work anymore. I get build errors.

If you have it working please send me some info on how you did it.

Thanks

Kiran

26 REPLIES 26
KMunj
Associate II

​Hi Martin,

I still struggling with this one. I keep on getting build errors.

Is it possible to post a tutorial or a sticky to do a project similar to your project "hw_integration_tasks_gpio.4.9.3" using STM32CubeIDE instead of starting from TouchGFX4.9.3? This will really help lots of people.

I have my sensors integrated into ST Development boards (746g-DISCO and 767z-DISCO). I can display the sensors' data on the Tera Term. But I can't display on the GUI on the LCD. I tried both ways starting from TouchGFX4.10 and from STM32CubeIDE.

Thanks

Kiran

Hi,

Yes, the example is based on 4.9.3 - When you load it through 4.10.0 do you get an upgrade dialogue?

/Martin

KMunj
Associate II

​YES. I do following upgrade dialogue and I say YES.

Thanks

-Kiran

Can you show me the build errors? Doing a CubeIDE/CubeMX version of these example would require some time i don't have right now - But it's an excellent idea, @KMunj​! I will make a note of it.

/Martin

KMunj
Associate II

​Hi Martin,

Sorry for the delay.

When I did HW Integration project using TouchGFX10.0, Simulator works fine, but when I give "Run Target", I get following fatal error;

"Model.cpp:10.21: Fatal error: ledtask.h No such file or directory #include "ledtask.h". I followed same steps as your project using TouchGFX4.9. I can't go back to 4.9, since it's not available on ST Web. I have ledtask.h and ledtask.c in the Target folder (same as your project). I tried with F746g-Disco (Rev 1.1) and F769i-Disco (Rev1.1).

In both cases I get the same error. Please see attached.

Another problem with TouchGFX10.0 is if I use Rev2.0 version of both the Disco boards, it doesn't produce the Target folder in the Project Directory like 4.9 did.

Thanks

Kiran

Hi,

4.10.0 is the first official ST version, so you cannot download it anywhere anymore, true.

Could you compare the makefile before and after the upgrade? (You have the original zip). The upgrade may have removed the include of ledtask.h from the makefile.

/Martin

KMunj
Associate II

​Has anyone added HW integration to this project and got it to work? If so, please post it on the community.

All I want is toggling LED (LD1), every time I press button on LCD screen. I have no luck for last two weeks.

Thanks

Kiran