cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug : Clock widgets do not work with STM32G071 application template [TouchGFX 4.15.0]

SimonF
Senior

Hello !

With my TouchGFX designer, the digital widget and the analog clock widget do not work with the STM32G071 application template (at least with the simulator, I can not confirm with the board).

When I say it does not work I mean it is well displayed but the value (or animation) is never updated. The widget is frozen to the original value.

15 REPLIES 15

Hello @Community member​ ,

I cannot select this reply as the best because it is was not my issue.

That's why you should have create a new post.

Anyway, this behaviour should be specified by ST I think because the solution is not obvious.

Simon

Hi,

I agree and we plan on documenting that. It is specific to the G0, and we wish to further optimize the TouchGFX footprint in order to have more space to store images in internal flash.

/Romain

Hi @Romain DIELEMAN​ ,

Thank you for this information ! Good to know.

Simon

I Recently worked on STM32F407VGT6 . The same Hands was not displaying with serial SPI flash. But it was working with internal flash. Adding more space to G071 or 407 Internal flash is not the solution. It could be helpful if we get the workaround to get it run from external flash.

Create new ticket is better, but your idea animate from external spi isnt cool.

Place image from external to ram image cache is one way. For low space L8 with alpha palette is optimal.

Thank you. I applied these setting and problem is solved for me. 👍🙏