cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A button beneath a solid container is touched ...

zzzzz
Senior

I met a strange "problem" with TGFX. Let's say, on one screen, it contains a few buttons and a container. the container is on top of the screen and invisible when the screen is initialized. The problem is when I set the container visible, I found buttons under the container are touchable, even though I cannot see them (the container covers the whole screen). Is this normal? what should I do if I want only the "visible" widgets being "activated". Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

I'll see with the team if we should change that in the future.

For now, one way to do it would be to add a ClickListener to your container. You can do this directly in the Designer (see picture below)

0693W000007CyBQQA0.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

I'll see with the team if we should change that in the future.

For now, one way to do it would be to add a ClickListener to your container. You can do this directly in the Designer (see picture below)

0693W000007CyBQQA0.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre

zzzzz
Senior

Thanks. it solves our problem. we have created a custom modal window to wrap our containers to fix this issue. but your solution is much better than ours. I have selected it as best.

MPast.1
Senior II

I have the same problem with vertical menu. My vertical menu cover a part of the screen (more than half screen) and when it is full expanded allows to interact with all other objects in the screen behind it. I want to try this solution hoping it can solve this "problem". I will write the result as soon as possibile.