cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFI

Hitesh_Aratek
Associate III

Am searching for SFI documentation without HSM to demonstrate to a Device certificate authority. Can you please share UserManual or ApplicationNote for STM32H573I-DK.

BestRegards,

P.Hitesh 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek ,

you can find in this application note Introduction to secure firmware install (SFI) for STM32 MCUs - Application note
a description of the secure Firmware install for all the STM32 product in which the SFI solution is supported including STM32H753.
now regarding you request to test SFI without HSM I'm afraid this can't be done as explained in the flow of installation for SFI. you can check this wiki page to get more details you can check this wiki articles STM32StepByStep:SFI Step-by-step on STM32 boards - stm32mcu and STM32StepByStep:SFIx Step-by-step on STM32H735 Discovery Kit - stm32mcu.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek ,

you can find in this application note Introduction to secure firmware install (SFI) for STM32 MCUs - Application note
a description of the secure Firmware install for all the STM32 product in which the SFI solution is supported including STM32H753.
now regarding you request to test SFI without HSM I'm afraid this can't be done as explained in the flow of installation for SFI. you can check this wiki page to get more details you can check this wiki articles STM32StepByStep:SFI Step-by-step on STM32 boards - stm32mcu and STM32StepByStep:SFIx Step-by-step on STM32H735 Discovery Kit - stm32mcu.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.