cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SBSFU integration with custom user application

kaur
Associate III

Hi,

I am trying to integrate custom user application with SBSFU bootloader for p-nucleo-WB55 and I was wondering in case anyone saw the following issue.

When I try to use the Secure Engine functions for validation in my user application, the program gets stuck and watchdog resets after timeout sometimes. Here is the call stack flow when I come across this issue:

Reset_Handler() at startup_stm32wb55xx_cm4.s:52 0x8000640  
<signal handler called>() at 0xffffffe9  
      memcmp() at 0x80027b4  
      SE_IMG_GetActiveFwState() at se_fwimg.c:354 0x8001d5e  
      SE_CallGateService() at se_callgate.c:1,213 0x80017b6  
      SE_CallGate() at se_callgate.c:319 0x80002d0  
      SE_APP_GetActiveFwState() at se_interface_application.c:185 0x8003978 

I don't see this issue consistently so I am a bit lost on where the issue could be. Highly appreciate you taking the time to read this. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @kaur,

thanks for the update. I didn't catch what's the change that lead from difficult to reproduce to consistently running into the problem.

You mentioned that the project is reset by watchdog. Why don't you simply disable the watchdog and observe where the execution was stuck for abnormally long time?

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Bubbles ,

I disabled watchdog and I still end with same issue. Not sure what root cause is yet.