cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do GP14 and PB15 GPIOS not work for me?

FFran
Associate II

All other GPIOS work but these two do not. They get the same voltage as the rest (0 and 3.2V). All pins Vdd and Vss I have them well except pin 97 VDD_USB that by mistake I have connected to GND.

I have attached the project with which I have been testing all the GPIOs changing their allocation each time.

6 REPLIES 6

You mean PB14 and PB15? Those are OTG_HS_DP/DM. Can't this be related?

> VDD_USB that by mistake I have connected to GND.

JW

FFran
Associate II

That's the only thing I can think of, but since I do not handle ARM ST very well, I want to ask if it's for another reason or if the error is due to VDD_USB

I don't know, but can't you correct the connection to find out yourself? Or try it on a "known good" board, such as one of the Nucleo boards?

JW

Lead

What board/hardware do you speak about ?

Nucleo and Discovery boards use to have several external components (RAM, LCD, sensors, etc.), tied to specific MCU GPIO pins. This uses to have a pull-up or pull-down "effect" on said pins, so check the schematics.

FFran
Associate II

It is a hardware of its own. I have a USB stage just like the one with the DISCO hardware but I do not have any USB device connected...

And did you check the datasheet, perhaps that GPIOs have a special meaning to the MCU (like JTAG or BOOT). Can't see what MCU you speak about, and I don't download files/archives just for that.