cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find out or download MX25L6433F_STM32G071B_NUCLEO.stdlr?

Jiannong Zhou
Associate II

Hi All,

I am using STM32G071RB-NUCLEO + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2

Questions,

1. Do we must use external loader and which loader file name we MUST use? is the loader file - MX25L6433F_STM32G071B_NUCLEO.stdlr correct?
  2. Where can I get this loader file.
  3. Why in sample project does not include this loader?

Best regards,

Jiannong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, this https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-display.html

Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-DISPLAY\3.0.0\Utilities\PC_Software\ExternalLoader\MX25L6433F_GFX01M1_STM32G0.stldr

Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-DISPLAY\3.0.0\Utilities\PC_Software\ExternalLoader\MX25L6433F_GFX01M2_STM32G0.stldr

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Try the X-CUBE-GFX package​

Sorry, this https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-display.html

Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-DISPLAY\3.0.0\Utilities\PC_Software\ExternalLoader\MX25L6433F_GFX01M1_STM32G0.stldr

Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-DISPLAY\3.0.0\Utilities\PC_Software\ExternalLoader\MX25L6433F_GFX01M2_STM32G0.stldr

Jiannong Zhou
Associate II

Hi Tesla,

Thank you very much!

After I used MX25L6433F_GFX01M1_STM32G0.stldr as external loader for Nucleo-G071BR + X-Nucleo-GFX01M2. STM32CubePogrammer works, it can downloaded the code into board. STM32CubeIde also can download the code into the board.

Jiannong

Hi @Tesla DeLorean ,
Is the source code out there somewhere for the mentioned above MX25L6433F external loader ?
I created as example program to read and write to the MX25L6433F memory, which works as expected, but it would be helpful to see the source of the external loader program itself. 
I am in the process of creating my own loader using STM32CubeIDE, and have found some examples out there, but am still running into issues when it comes to the external loader part of this. It seems as if I am not initializing properly. 
For example, if I used the above mentioned loader, and the STM32CubeProgrammer, I can read and write. But when I switch to my program, it reads for a little and can write, but then it stops working. It's almost like there is something else blocking my write calls, and I am enabling the write before hand. 

I've not seen ST release source for this. I have my own code.

Some of the new parts have a Keil .FLM in source form in the STM32 Pack's CMSIS\FLASH directories.

Typically ST puts the QSPI/OSPI into Memory Mapped mode for the reads, and then has to Abort/Reset the controller to dump the HAL back into indirect/command mode for the assorted PAGE WRITE / STATUS READ to function.