cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the pin overlap between the Nucleo's Morpho connectors and ZIO connectors?

JChan.0
Associate II

I'm using the Nucleo H743ZI2 right now and have mostly just been using the pins accessible through the ZIO connectors (CN7, CN8, CN9, CN10). I'm wondering about the main purpose of the Morpho connectors (CN11 and CN12). I've noticed most of the Morpho pins overlap with the ZIO pins.

I'm mainly looking for a tool someone might know of where if I hover over a pin on the Nucleo board it will highlight all the other pins connected to it. For example if I hover over PC10 it will highlight all pins connected to PC10.

I'm mainly trying to identify which additional pins the Morpho connectors allow access to that are not accessible through the ZIO connectors.

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

> I'm wondering about the main purpose of the Morpho connectors (CN11 and CN12). I've noticed most of the Morpho pins overlap with the ZIO pins.

The user manual lists this information.

The ST Zio connector, which extends the ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity, and the ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00499160-stm32h7-nucleo144-boards-mb1364-stmicroelectronics.pdf

> I'm mainly trying to identify which additional pins the Morpho connectors allow access to that are not accessible through the ZIO connectors.

Again, in the user manual.

0693W0000059oj9QAA.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".